Warsaw Guide Training
The Polish Tourist and Sightseeing Society’s (PTTK) Warsaw Branch of Guides, the oldestWe decided to open our doors to Warsaw lovers who cannot receive a guide license because they don’t speak Polish.
and largest organization for tour guides’ training, will organize a Warsaw Guide Training this
year. For the first time ever this course will be taught in English.
The course starts on Friday, 12 October 2018 and will end in April 2019. The fee for the
course is 2900 PLN (in instalments). All tutors are highly qualified guides with extensive
experience and an academic degree.
The training is a great opportunity to fall more deeply in love with the Polish capital and learn
more about Polish history and city infrastructure.
During the course participants will study the following:
- Guiding skills – communication and presentation skills for guiding on foot, on site and from
a moving vehicle
- Background knowledge - wide historical and cultural background to Poland
- Warsaw knowledge – in-depth knowledge of the capital
- Regional knowledge – covering sites and locations frequently visited from Warsaw
- Business and legal skills – learning to work as a self-employed guide
To read more about the course, click here.
You can also join our event on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/events/929575213900320/
We recommend watching a short slideshow about the training here: https://spark.adobe.com/page/L83AEpqLgzDMk/
You can send questions about the course to Bartosz Mazurek, the Course Administrator, bartoszmazurek[at]wop-pttk.pl